Old November 9th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KØHB[_2_] KØHB[_2_] is offline

Default Radiomans' weekend

What weekend!

CW Sweepstakes is my "radio high" each fall. This is a Radioman skill
contest, not a computer operator skill contest. The long, complex, and
unpredictable exchange emphasizes operator skill, and the crowded bands
challenge your station design skills.

I was pumped for a week before, and it will take another week for the
adrenaline to dissipate!

Only a little over 51 weeks till the next one.

Colleen and I ran up 1,000+ Q's, worked a sweep, and repaired an R4C "on the
fly".

Thanks for the Q, Jim.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--