Old January 3rd 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KØHB[_2_] KØHB[_2_] is offline

Default New club for Morse enthusiasts

A new club has been formed among Amateur Radio operators who are Morse Code
(CW) enthusiasts. It is called The CW Operators' Club (CWops). CWops
encourages the use of CW in Amateur communications, and it promotes goodwill
among Amateurs around the world by planned CW activities.

CWops is international in scope, membership and management. Its focus is
the use of CW, whether for contesting, DXing or ragchewing. Moreover, it
promotes every form of sending -- if it's CW, CWops supports it!

For further information, go to www.cwops.org. There you will find
everything that you might want to know about CWops, including our bylaws and
articles of incorporation, our planned activities, an explanation of how to
become a member, and a list of current members.

Jim Talens, N3JT
Secretary, CWops