Old January 4th 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default New club for Morse enthusiasts

On Jan 3, 1:06�pm, Ivor Jones wrote:
On 03/01/10 20:05, AF6AY wrote:

On Jan 2, 8:33 pm, K �wrote:

[snip]

For further information, go towww.cwops.org. There you will find
everything that you might want to know about CWops, including our byla

ws
and articles of incorporation, our planned activities, an explanation o

f how
to become a member, and a list of current members.

Jim Talens, N3JT
Secretary, CWops

www.cwops.orgpage comes back as non-existant. �??

AF6AY

Ok here at the moment, maybe a temporary server problem..?

73 Ivor G6URP

Good thought, Ivor, but it is probably due to lack of space between
"to" and the link address. I tried it again on Sunday night and it had
the same problem using the link from the message text. Used separately
from the browser, it will go to the proper address.

73, Len AF6AY