Old January 6th 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeff Davis[_5_] Jeff Davis[_5_] is offline

Default New club for Morse enthusiasts

On 2010-01-06, Steve Bonine wrote:

I gave up long ago trying to predict what motivates ham radio operators.
Personally, this whole idea of having to be nominated by current
members turns me off, but I know that I am far from typical in that
regard. If the process of obtaining membership in this club actually

Morse has transitioned from being the lingua franca of amateur radio to an
exclusive club.

And folks marvel at its decline...

--
Jeff, KE9V