Old February 2nd 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bill Horne[_4_] Bill Horne[_4_] is offline

Default Antennas and CCRS

On 2/1/2010 6:20 PM, Steve Bonine wrote:
Michael J. Coslo wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:23 am, wrote:

http://www.news-record.com/content/2...come_to_the_ne
ighborhood_see_you_in_court

Oy! That is *exactly* the reason why I will not live in a neighborhood
like that.

With all due respect . . . all neighborhoods are like that.

Why do you think so many horror movies have the word "Neighbor" in
thetitle?

Bill, W1AC

Ham radio relevance: I had a knock down, drag out boundary fight with
*my* neighbor after I hired a surveyor to stake my land for a tower. It
turned out that my "neighbor" had his fence 16 feet onto my land.

Trust me: *NEVER* buy the title insurance the bank demands. Get your
ownpolicy!

(Filter QRM for direct replies)