Old February 13th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default More CC&R stuff

March 2010 issue of QST, page 35:
"After moving in, I was told this CR also applied to any outside
antennas, because the might possibly be visible to the neighbors.
Drat -- time to come up with a compact stealth mode antenna..."

Here we go again. Another signed contract and another evasive
maneuver around it.

Now while it is my understanding that the whole purpose behind
the PRB-1 thing was to keep cities from preemptively banning any
antenna structure. It does not allow you to just ignore contracts
that you sign.

Am I missing something here?

Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com