Old February 13th 10, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default More CC&R stuff

In Jeffrey D Angus
wrote:

March 2010 issue of QST, page 35:
"After moving in, I was told this CR also applied to any outside
antennas, because the might possibly be visible to the neighbors.
Drat -- time to come up with a compact stealth mode antenna..."

Here we go again. Another signed contract and another evasive
maneuver around it.

First, we have the OP saying he "was told" about this (apparent)
interpretation of the CR; maybe that's not what it says at all.

Further, he says that the reason for this (apparent) interpretation was
that the antennas "might possibly be visible to the neighbors."

Making an antenna which was not visible would appear to meet the
requirement of this (apparent) interpretation.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN