Old February 17th 10, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dick Grady AC7EL Dick Grady AC7EL is offline

Default More CC&R stuff

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:11:21 EST, KC4UAI wrote:

Personally, I'd not recommend willingly violating *any* contract terms
without legal advice about the risks you are taking.
[snip]
If a ham wants to
take the legal risk and put up stealth antennas to get on the air, I’m
not going to complain. I may even come over and help you with the
setup… I just don’t recommend taking legal risks…

If you help him put up an antenna which is contrary to his CCRs,
wouldn't that make you an accomplice? And maybe equally liable to be
sued? You'd best check this out with your lawyer beforehand.