Old March 10th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx
ARRL NE Section ARRL NE Section is offline

Default Request for (Nebraska) CW schedule from Germany

Manfred, DL5CC, sent me the following email:

****************

Hello OM,

We are a clubstation near Rostock North Germany and very interested to
work the award WAS.

It is very difficult to work Nebraska. Nothing in ARRL-DX-Contest 2009
and 2010.

Can you help us with Mail address from active OM in CW 20m with a good
rig?

Best 73 - Manfred DL5CC 1st OP on clubstation DL0VV

I thought the best way to handle this was to let as many NE CW
operators as possible know about it. Please email Manfred at
and "cc" me to let me know that you are working to set up
the schedule.

Nice to be in a state where DX requests us for contacts!

Thanks and 73,
Art, KØAIZ

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Arthur I. Zygielbaum, K0AIZ