Old March 20th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
John from Detroit John from Detroit is offline

Default Feb 22 2010 US License Numbers - What's Happened in 3 Years?

D. Stussy wrote:

Is there a point to presenting the statistics?

Yes there is, If you archive Jim's post then come back a year from now
you can see if the hobby is growing or shrinking, and how it is growing

For example.. A few years ago I was listed in the "Technician with HF"
group... Now I'm not (All other classes, Extra to be specific)

But it is important to know if we are growing or fading into the sunset.

Personally.. I prefer growth

And the stats.. They tell the story