Old April 17th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
John from Detroit John from Detroit is offline

Default New Web Address for ARRL Statistics

Michael J. Coslo wrote:

When we keep a count, the important thing is that we are consistent.
Then we see trends, and to me, the trend is the important thing.

You got it.. If, every time, they only count ACTIVE (or valid) licenses,
and do not count "Grace Period" licenses... Then it matters not that
they don't count them.

But if they count them one time and not the next (Or the other way
around) that would throw things off big time.

What bothers me is the small numbers.. I'd like to see bigger numbers