Old April 18th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
notbob notbob is offline

Default NPR story cites growth in Amateur ranks

On 2010-04-18, Larry Weil wrote:

I heard the story on New Hampshire Public Radio, I thought it was good.
It looks like the reporter actually did her research and got the facts
correct.

Agreed.

I jes turned 62 and am studying like crazy for my element 2 and 3
license. Got a Kent key and practicing that, too. DZkit told me I
was lucky to get a piece of the new shipment of Kent keys cuz there's
been an unexpected run on them. Since the discontinuation of cw
requirement, they say interest is WAY up. Go figure.

nb