Old April 18th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
ai8o ai8o is offline

Default Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1705 - April 16 2010

On Apr 16, 2:14 am, "William M. Pasternak"
wrote:
Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1705 - April 16 2010

Amateur Radio Newsline report number 1705 with a release date of
Friday, April 16th, 2010 to follow in 5-4-3-2-1.

Major snip
**
ON-LINE EDUCATION: TYCO OFFERS FREE ELECTRONICS COURSES

Tyco Electronics has launched a free web-based training program aimed at
designers of electronic and electrical equipment. From electrical basics

detailed descriptions of circuit protection strategies, Circuit Protectio

University provides a suite of practical, self-paced tutorials.

The site launch has been nick-named CPU and includes an overview of circu

it
protection devices and tutorials on overcurrent and overvoltage protectio

techniques. Additional courses in coordinated circuit protection and I/O
port protection are now also available. Most important the training
program also includes real world examples of circuit protection solutions
for consumer electronic devices. More can be found a thttp://go.bluevolt

..com/CoBrandTemplate/home.aspx?brand˙co (PSD)

**

This is SPAM.
I don't know how newsline got the idea these courses are free.

I went to the URL go.bluevolt.com/CoBrandTemplate/home.aspx?brand˙co
that was cited.

These courses are NOT free.
They seem to individually cost about what a Community College would
charge for continuing education courses.
Dan
AI8O