Old April 22nd 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Howard Lester[_2_] Howard Lester[_2_] is offline

Default What makes a real ham

"KØHB" wrote

Yes, the new ARRL website organization is a train wreck. Broken links
abound!

They do acknowledge that it's not complete, and offer help finding stuff.
But then you have to wait for an answer....

Worse, it's just plain harder now (for me, anyway) to find things. For
example, Product Reviews are under the Technology tab (I discovered that
after finally entering "product reviews" in the site's search box, upper
right), and then you are grateful that ARRL Laboratory is the first section,
because only the first section is open, and in it you can (finally) see the
text title "Product reviews and test results." If Product Reviews were
elsewhere you'd never find it. Well, you'd find it eventually....

I'm not happy about the results of this reorganization. But no one asked me
to participate in the "focus group."

Howard N7SO