Old April 22nd 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
David Griffith David Griffith is offline

Default moving the front mic jack around

As I approach the point when I'm ready to get an HF rig, I thought I'd
get some answers now. One thing that bugs me is to have cables sticking
out very near knobs and buttons. I see on most, if not all, HF rigs the
microphone jack is like that. I would like to tap the microphone jack
lines and run them to a new jack installed on the rear. Is this sort of
thing advisable?

--
David Griffith
--- Put my last name where it belongs