Old April 17th 04, 07:16 AM
Roy Lewallen

SPRAT is the magazine of the G-QRP club, an excellent publication of an
outstanding club, in my opinion. As far as I know, it's not an acronym,
but I'll try to remember to ask the club founder when I see him at
Dayton next month.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Michael Black wrote:

That's fascinating.

I only sort of glanced at the original message, noticing it was
AM, but I was reading SPAT as SPRAT, and while I can't remember
what the latter stands for, I thought it was a ham QRP group.
From that perspective, the message almost seems misleading.
I wouldn't have entered, but I wouldn't have given a thought
to the post without your message.

Michael VE2BVW