Old June 11th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Steve Reinhardt Steve Reinhardt is offline

Default Webinar on How to Use the New ARRL Web Site

Is it just me, or does it seem wrong somehow, that you need a webinar to
teach you how to find stuff on a website? Especially since all the stuff
was easy to find in the old, lame, outdated website that just did it's jo
b?

Could someone help me to understand the philosophy here?

73,
Steve
W1KF

On 6/9/2010 9:56 AM, ARRL Members Only Web site wrote:
Midwest Division ARRL Members have been invited to attend an online
Webinar on How to Use the New ARRL Web Site. The Webinar will be on
June 15, 2010 from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM CDT, and is sponsored by Atlantic
Division Director Bill Edgar N3LLR. See the topics and list of
presenters below. To reserve a seat for the Webinar, click on the link
below or copy and paste the link into your browser.

73, Cliff K0CA

How to Use the New ARRL Web Site

Join us for a Webinar on June 15

Space is limited.

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/704588721

We will be discussing the thought behind and the capabilities of the
new ARRL Website that debuted two months ago. Topics will include
registration, setting up your profile, navigation, how to save
Favorites and use of other new and advanced features. We will also be
taking questions from participants. Presenters will include Harold
Kramer, ARRL COO; Katie Glass, ARRL Digital Content Manager; and Brent
Robertson, KB1PYY, President of Fathom, the firm that designed the
site.

Title: How to Use the New ARRL Web Site

Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time: 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

ARRL Midwest Division
Director: Cliff H Ahrens, K0CA