Old June 11th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Howard Lester[_2_] Howard Lester[_2_] is offline

Default Webinar on How to Use the New ARRL Web Site

"Dick Grady AC7EL" wrote

I agree. It is bizarre that people would need a webinar to learn how
to find stuff. The old site wasn't broken. "If it ain't broke, don't
fix it." It's just like when Microsoft or some other software
company comes out with a new and "improved" program or operating
system. You have to learn how to use it all over again.

And many links on the site don't work.

I, too, agree. It was working fine, and now I have a harder time finding
things. At least once I do find something I use often, such as Product
Reviews, I can save it on the site to my favorites. Otherwise I'll never
find it again. The only improvement I see is that it's.... prettier.

*sigh*

Howard N7SO