Old November 8th 10, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy
John from Detroit John from Detroit is offline

Default US Charges K1MAN with Failure to Pay Fine

On 11/6/2010 7:56 PM, Bill Horne wrote:
On 11/5/2010 11:52 AM, KC4UAI wrote:
On Nov 4, 12:30 pm, Paul W. " wrote:
"Two US Attorneys have filed a Complaint (see below) in US District
Court against Glenn Baxter, K1MAN, for not responding appropriately to
an order that he pay a $21,000 fine for violating several sections of
Part 97. The Complaint was filed October 25 in the US District Court f

or
Maine."

It's been 5 years folks, can one assume that the FCC enforcement
division will soon act to deny the pending renewal and pull his
ticket? I don't see how this new chapter is going to make any
difference though. This story is taking way to long to play out, and
is *far* from over. I guess we can hope somebody comes to their
senses soon, but don’t hold your breath.

I'd really like to get that part of 20 Meters back soon....

"The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

W1AC

Good tag line there W1AC.... I Googled to be sure we are on the same
page. We are.. And I agree, it's about time they sent him back to
finishing school.