Old November 8th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KC4UAI KC4UAI is offline

Default US Charges K1MAN with Failure to Pay Fine

On Nov 6, 5:56 pm, Bill Horne wrote:

I'd really like to get that part of 20 Meters back soon....

"The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

While the gring gets finer and finer we all have to just ignore the
nasty mess on 20 meters?

I really don't understand why the FCC is taking so long to yank his
ticket. This seems like a cut and dried enforcement action to me.
They guy has an unpaid fine for breaking the rules that they have
known about for 5 years now and I don't think that if he's paid the
fine or not matters. Maybe they have been hoping he'd offer to give up
his ticket and drop the fine or something? Hard to tell what they are
thinking.

I sure wish they'd deny the renewal soon... Not that I think that
would stop this. If the retoric is any indication of what is to come,
the net result of pulling the ticket will have the same effect as the
$21,000 fine. Here's hoping it's almost over, but I'm not holding my
breath.

Somebody let me know when 20 meters has sanity return.