Old November 17th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Do you dive into the pile up, or not?

DX conditions on 20 and up have been so poor of late that I find myself
drawn into pileups for stations in countries that I've worked and have
confirmed many times before, just to get into the action.

I just pulled out of a pileup on 20m for a 9Y4 station when I realized
that I was simply contributing to the mayhem for no good reason.

What have other folks been doing while waiting for the sunspots to come
back?

I've found short skip on 10m SSB to be an entertaining diversion. My
4-digit 10-10 number is sometimes a conversation piece :-)

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN