Old December 1st 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default HF interference from WiFi router

In Bert Hyman
wrote:

My Actiontec GT701-WG router pretty much obliterates the 17m band when
its radio is active.

Before people go any farther in trying to diagnose the problem, let me
tell everyone that the problem was fixed quite some time ago. That post
was originally made in June 2008 and never made it to the newsgroup, but
was somehow just resurrected from somewhere.

I repeated the post over in rec.radio.amateur.equipment

where I finally nailed it down to a bad wall wart.

Sorry for the distraction.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN