Old March 14th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info
ARRL Members Only Web site ARRL Members Only Web site is offline

Default More information on Japanese use of Amateur Radio Frequencies

Just as I sent off my last email, I received the following:

===
Hi friends

QTC ! A1 CLUB DX members and other

As you may know, we had a terrible quake in northern part of Japan on
Friday afternoon last week. After three days past, more than 2000
killed and more than 10000 missing up to now. Also, the nuclear power
plants located in Fukushima-pref. is getting serious situation.

We as an amateur radio operator are gathering and exchanging emergency
information on the following frequencies.

Please kindly keep clean these freqs.
3525KHz+/-5KHz
7030KHz+/-5KHz
14.100MHz+/-10KHz
21.200MHz+/-10KHz
28.200MHz+/-10KHz
50.100MHz、51.000MHz、51.500MHz
144.100MHz、145.000MHz、145.500MHz
430.100MHz、433.000MHz、433.500MHz

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

A1 CLUB secretary
Atsu, JE1TRV

===
Please be careful to avoid these frequencies.

73, Art KØAIZ

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ