Old July 22nd 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default The President Speaks

On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor.