Old July 23rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default The President Speaks

On 7/22/2011 3:14 PM, dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

What a fookin' idiot.

If it was the bush puppet still speaking, it would have been the same,
no better though. But, the republicrats would have been creaming their
pants, instead, now the democans have creamed panties ...

Regards,
JS