Old July 23rd 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default The President Speaks

On Jul 22, 6:32*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:

I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

* *Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

* *I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

* *That's not an idiot.

* *That's a traitor.

Debt? I just checked the figures of US public debt since 1945 . BHO is
not the biggest culprit, like everybody thinks . Far from it . He is
just a small part of the problem . It is known as Guv-mint .