Old July 23rd 11, 06:51 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

the tard by, irentard, lied:
On May 7, 3:55 pm, George wrote:
the snarky tard boy, iruntard, bull****ted:

On May 6, 4:39 pm, George wrote:
irantard lied:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George wrote:
iyarntard ****ed his panties:

On May 5, 11:56 am, wrote:
On May 5, 12:49 am, George wrote:

On 5/4/2011 9:32 PM, joeturn wrote:

On May 4, 3:22 pm, wrote:
In article7164e332-dfa2-471b-ad87-5e4b98a59956@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 3, 1:46 am, wrote:
In article093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sure I do they are given by Britain and British Subjects are assigned
temporary numbers only good for six months!

WTF? What does "Britain" have to do with SS numbers?

This should be a good one..

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

They collect taxes from citizens of the United States called income
tax this is British tarriffs

You don't know your ass from your face. Shut up.

I think my ass would make you a Sunday face. Now you prove the British
dont own the USA and that the IRS is not their collection agency!

OK.

http://www.ushistory.org/DECLARATION...clarationscanb...

That doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

It proves everything,

It doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

"Boy!"

Correct.

You're a snarky boy, wrong about everything.

I LOVE the smell of irony

You're a snarky boy. You're male - nominally - and due to your
immaturity, you're a boy, and due to your snarky, wet-behind-the-ears
juvenile demeanor, you're a snarky boy - live with it, boy.