Old July 23rd 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default The President Speaks

On 07/22/2011 03:32 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and a very
cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt, taxes and
public dissatisfaction, in order to press his socialization agenda into
place, to fundamentally change the structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor

A traitor is one who gives aid and comfort to a declared enemy of war,
and since we ain't been at war since August 1945, Obama being a traitor
is impossible.

However, the plot to bury the country in debt and misery is real. It is
however the work of right wingers and their "starve the beast" strategy.
Look it up.

The fact that you think Obama's doing it speaks volumes about the
quality of "News" one gets in upper midwest militia-ville.

Another artifact from Reagan that is still bleeding our country dry,
even as his festering corpse stinks up the California fog.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...logy-view.html