Old July 23rd 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default The President Speaks

On 7/22/2011 6:14 PM, dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

Seeing as you have all the answers, please give us your explanation for
the following:

* George W. Bush raised the debt limit S-E-V-E-N times during his 8
years in office.

* The Republicans passed it S-E-V-E-N times with nary a whimper, just
rubber-stamped it, just routine.

* Today, these very same Republicans have escalated this to a national
(if not world-wide) crisis. They are holding us hostage, trying to
blackmail the country.

What's wrong with that picture, hmmm????

Over the years, you have shown that detecting irony is not your strong
suit; however, even you can't fail to note the irony (and dare I say it,
hypocrisy) here.

P.S.

Gee, do you think this has -nothing- to do with economics but
-everything- to do the publicly stated "Job One" of the Repubs to see
that Obama not be re-elected, and that they will do everything in their
power to make it happen, the rest of the country be damned.

P.P.S.

A real, thoughtful, intelligent answer would reflect well on you, as
opposed to your usual bluster and name calling.