Old July 25th 11, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
Scout Scout is offline

Default Politics is misdirection; democracy is a facade

wrote in message
On Jul 24, 9:04 pm, "Scout"
wrote:
"Oglethorpe" wrote in message

"dave" wrote in message
m...
On 07/24/2011 07:34 AM, JohnJohnsn wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:48 am, wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

NOPE. The government won't dfefault. That's fear mongering. Not raising
the debt ceiling is just cutting Obama's credit card inj half.

President Obama - As long as the presses keep running we will never be
broke....

.....So about about $1 Trillion dollars for 3 eggs?

I'll be happy with two chickens in every pot . Money is a very
ambiguous subject . However, one thing is always true : money is
round , it comes and goes . . .

Got $200 Trillion dollars for your two chickens?