Old July 26th 11, 08:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default The President Speaks

wrote in message

On Jul 25, 9:17 am, dave wrote:
On 07/24/2011 06:30 PM, wrote:

That is what they use in places like Texas . It is very old
fashioned . We still have electric chairs over here !

Wrong!

Ooops, I goofed here ! Texas is much more humane now . They give them
the 'easy death': by injection . . . Electricity is quite expensive
lately , as we all know . What happened to the rope ?

I recall that Westley Allen Dodd requested hanging in Washington state back
in '93. That's the last one I can remember hearing about.