Old July 26th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default The President Speaks

On Jul 26, 7:45*am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 26, 12:16*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

wrote in ...

On Jul 25, 9:17 am, dave wrote:

On 07/24/2011 06:30 PM, wrote:

That is what they use in places like Texas . It is very old
fashioned . We still have electric chairs over here !

Wrong!

Ooops, I goofed here ! Texas is much more humane now . They give them
the 'easy death': by injection . . . *Electricity is quite expensive
lately , as we all know . What happened to the rope ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----

I recall that Westley Allen Dodd requested hanging in Washington state back
in '93. That's the last one I can remember hearing about.

Plenty of Hangings occur in Jails/Prisons
every year in the USA most are called
'Suicides' : When in-fact many so called
'Suicides' are Inflected {Forced-On} on
the Victims by others.
-jail-house-suicide-'assisted'-by-cop-
The usual story line goes :
Prisoner Creates Problem
Prisoner is Removed from the general population
Prisoner is place Alone in a cell
Prisoner is later Found Hanged in that cell
-no-witnesses-how-convenient-&-end-of-problem-
*.

Is this what happened to Rudolf Hess ?