Old August 4th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default [ADMIN] Seeking Test Submissions to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA

Internet connectivity provided by Comcast
(for Usenet, I use Comcast only to connect to a Sonic.net UNIX
shell machine from which I run trn to read netnews, so I don't
know what Usenet services Comcast offers)

Newsgroup server provided by Sonic.net
(from a recent discussion with Sonic support, I know that this
particular server, news.sonic.net, is peered with Novia.net;
Sonic also has another news server that's populated by Supernews)

Patty N6BIS