Old August 4th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default obsolete Agilent SA - how to upgrade?

On Jul 27, 8:03*pm, Paul Probert wrote:
Folks,
* *I got a nice Agilent E4401B spectrum analyzer for a bargain on Ebay,
only problem being the tightest resolution bandwidth is 1 kHz. Now for
that SA the upgrade to 10 Hz bandwidth is nothing more than typing in a
secret code. Problem is Agilent won't give you the code, the scope being
obsolete.
* *Anybody know of a third party solution, a hack, or ???
Thanks in advance --
Paul Probert W9PHP

I came across a list of mods like this for Agilent equipment on the
internet. Dont know where I saw them but at least this will let you
know they are out their. Happy Hunting.

Jimmie