Old July 28th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default ClimateGate never happened-manufactured by Murdoch

Is Dats Dat a Frog word/term? How about the little Town/Community of
French Camp,Missy Sippy?

RIOT Breaks Out On Hollywood Boulevard.
http://www.standeyo.com

You just gotta love it!

Lets me gits bak to my own Riot, building more heavy duty shelves in my
room with the concrete floor, so I can stash some of my junk on those
shelves.Big boxes of old hand tools and electric tools, all kinds of
heavy duty junk.You know what a Milwaukee Hole Hog is? I have one.
cuhulin