Old July 28th 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default ClimateGate never happened-manufactured by Murdoch

dave wrote:
On 07/28/2011 06:08 AM, J R wrote:
There is a Canal Street in N'Awlins too, it is one of the widest streets
in the World.
Wall Street in New York City used to have walls to keep the pigs out.
cuhulin

That's one of the stupider qualified superlatives I've seen all morning.
Is it a French word?

I don't know, but i suspect the Wall is faulty. It can't even keep the
pigs *IN*, never mind out.

mike

--
I barf at the barfable because I am superior.

Debra Dee Freeman