Old July 28th 11, 09:03 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave
Saul Zonana Saul Zonana is offline

Default Cross posting is just plain stupid. Stop it.

RD Sandman wrote:

Saul Zonana wrote in
:

RD Sandman wrote:

m II wrote in :

RD Sandman wrote:

Yes, I believe those things. I also believe that, sometime, Obama

need

to stand up and be counted rather than to continue to blame things
on Bush.

Not to be too pushy, but could all you geniuses remove
rec.radio.shortwave from your posting list? the unwanted cross
posting is getting really irritating.

I don't crosspost to anyone although when I respond to a post that
has been crossposted, I don't know what newsgroup the person I am
responding is in......ergo, I don't change those attributes.

Thank you.

You are welcome......

mike

BTW, some of these PGP signatures get a little irritating with the
bandwidth they eat up. Not asking you to delete it, just letting you
know that you also do things that irritate other people.

Ciao......

I added rec.radio.shortwave just so that they would know.

I, personally, don't care. I simply respond to a post leaving those
attributes intact.

Yer a good man, Charlie Brown.