Old August 9th 11, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
John from Detroit John from Detroit is offline

Default [ADMIN] Seeking Test Submissions to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On 8/9/2011 10:40 AM, Paul W. Schleck wrote:

In another news group (the support for my news service group) it was
mentioned that Google Groups is broken,

Well, More broken than usual
So it's a Google problem,, Not uncommon at all

Google's search engine was down a while ago (right when I seriously
needed it) and it appears they are still "Working on things that got broke"
So the problem is