Old August 15th 11, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] cybrinjn@gmail.com is offline

Default Using speaker wire for a dipole

It is a lot of pens. My recently deceased aunt was housebound, and did a lot of puzzles, crosswords and such. She also did a lot of letter writing. She had saved all of her pens for me, and when I took over her house, I found several packages of Bic pens. With #18 wire you can get two spacers from each pen. Not to waste anything, you can remove the ink cartridges with pliers, and keep one or two barrels for writing.