Old August 16th 11, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Alan Spicer Alan Spicer is offline

Default Another 2M antenna question

Designed to receive 54 Mhz to 210 Mhz ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A...on_frequencies
.... Not going to work very well unmodified.

Keep the rotor and get an actual 2 meter yagi. I don't mean to discourage
you from building antennas. But you would probably be gutting that thing for
pieces of aluminum to cut to proper lengths to make a 2 meter antenna.

---

73 de KA4UDX,

Alan Spicer

"Padraigh ProAmerica" wrote in message

I was offered (for free) a VHF TV yagi anntena w/ rotor. Question: would
this work a 2M antenna? With a tuner, maybe?

--
"The French have neither summer nor winter nor morals." -- Mark Twain