Old July 24th 03, 01:25 AM
W5DXP

Reg Edwards wrote:
So KISS ! In plain unabbreviated English.

That's exactly what I try to do, Reg. But everyone keeps asking me to
prove my concepts using Maxwell's equations, as if that was possible
on an ASCII newsgroup. My attitude is: If they are incapable of
arguing concepts, then they probably don't know what they are talking
about anyway. When I ask for a conceptual thumbnail sketch and am refused,
that's exactly what I assume. Even Einstein was capable of presenting his
relativity concepts in a language that most technical people could understand.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp