Old August 20th 11, 10:11 PM
tempusroamer tempusroamer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3rd View Post
I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.
Hi, I am from the UK, serious question, how much would you accept and please include the shipping cost, thanks.