Old August 30th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default Chinese duplexers

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
So my question is anyone familar with them? Is it possible to take one
and convert it to a 6 cavity input filter? For example, I could put the
input on one side my yard and the output on the other, about 30 feet apart.

No. There are two sides, one of them for the high frequency and the
other for the low frequency. The filter response is such that it passes
on one frequency and notches on the other.