Old September 1st 11, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Chinese duplexers

tom wrote:

I am going to sit back and see how this suggestion evolves.

Look at SVXLINK. It's an open source package that runs on Linux (and possibly
BSD) that does exactly that.

It includes support for remote receivers (with a voting option), remote
transmitters, and an echolink server.

We plan to use it with hard wired internet links, but who knows, an 802.11
link could work. Unlike the US we are restricted to 100mW EIRP, so no
gain antennas, etc, to make things work better.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.