Old April 20th 04, 07:21 PM
Harold E. Johnson

Can anyone tell me where I could obtain a copy of the ARRL's book "Solid
State Design for the Radio Amateur" Secondhand or new in any condition.
M0DAD

It's pretty close to obsolete, you'd be well served to buy the brand new
Experimental Methods in RFDesign. However, I have always maintained 2
copies, one for the shop and one for the reading room you know. I just was
the recipient of gifts from two very kind fellow hams, Donnie Lee and John
Larkin, and in an attempt to repay their thoughtfulness would happily mail
you one of my two copies of SSD if you'll send me your snail mail address.

Regards

W4ZCB