Old September 2nd 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Vital Skills in the Obama-Regime's Global Elite 'New WorldOrder' !

On 2011-08-27 14:14, dave wrote:

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just donąt have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

- - Money is obsolete.
- - Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.

- Goodbye bankers, lawyers, accountants, politicians, MBAs?

NAH ! - Actually The New World Order [NWO]
Vital Skills Are :

# 1 - Progressive-Elitist -aka- Liberal Thinker !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 2 - Activist Lawyers & Liberal Politicians !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 3 - Global Bankerss & Financial Overlords !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-
# 5 - Educated Elitists Indoctrinated To Support
All the Above : We Are The New World Order !
-we-are-the-overlords-&-we-are-the-elite-
# 7 - The Liberal "Apparatchik" of the New World
Order [NWO] : Regime & Military & Police
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparatchik
-we-are-'law-&-order'-&-we-are-the-controllers-
# 9 - The Rest of Humanity Controlled and Ruled
{Enslaved} by All the Above
-the-oppressed-masses-seeking-freedom-

#10 - Those Free Thinkers Opposed to #s 1~7
and the Agenda of the New World Order [NWO]
-enemies-of-nwo-aka-'the-state'-wrt-'the-regime'-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF