Old September 8th 11, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Scriptures for America Pastor Pete Peters Dead

In article , says...

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Peach
wrote:

On Aug 1, 10:44*pm, Truth Teller wrote:
On Jul 31, 7:16*pm, Truth Teller wrote:

Died July 7, 2011. There sure hasn't been much, if anything, said
about this. Back in the day when this was actually a shortwave radio
group this would have been a sizzling topic.

Officials say he died of "natural causes". Bull****. He was most
likely poisoned. His inner circle of "friends" sure seem to be docile
considering they don't trust anything government officials, the local
yokel little town coroner in this instance, do or say.

I often wondered how long it would take for his enemies to finally
murder him. His group has been infiltrated by counter intelligence
errand boys for quite a long time.
His son was murdered years ago.

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

Apparently Pastor Pete had just finished being ****ed by a Nazi low-rider
when his kidneys failed.

Oh the humanity!

What a guy...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!