Old September 9th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Noskosteve Noskosteve is offline

Default Thoughts about the tape measure 3 element direction finding Yagi

On Aug 28, 3:09*pm, Helmut Wabnig [email protected] --- -.dotat wrote:
(repost updated)
All started because I could not get the PVC tubing which the many
internet sites propose. ...
Regards, w.

While not adding to your solution I saw this posting and had to put in
a plug for my simplification.

I made a simplification to Joe's beam and want to let others know.

Instead of paying for those hose clamps, I simply use a short piece
of the tubing to hold the tape. It takes a little Dremel grinding to
remove the step inside, but makes a nice, clean design with the hair-
pin match inside.

Photos and videos on my site:

Photos:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/site/?/photos/

Videos:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/site/?...Radio_Control/

--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/