Old September 9th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Thoughts about the tape measure 3 element direction finding Yagi

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 09:54:02 +0200, Helmut Wabnig [email protected] ---
-.dotat wrote:

I always wonder from where you people get the PVC tubes.
My local construction markets don't.

It could differences in what we call our "building code" (the
regulations to be met for new construction, or remodeling). What we
use may not meet your local/national code - thus there is no
commercial reason to offer them for sale.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC