Old September 9th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Kooker Report on the San Diego {Western} Black-Out !

On Sep 9, 9:28*am, Drifter wrote:
On 9/8/2011 6:41 PM, BDK wrote:

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

* Apparently Pastor Pete had just finished being ****ed by a Nazi low-rider
when his kidneys failed.

Oh the humanity!

What a guy...

Thanks BDK. needed a good chuckle. But, I now need to clean the coffee
off the laptop. No big deal, not at home, so, it's not mine. No comment
on his son being murdered in a car accident? I don't believe ol Pete had
more followers than ol AJ. Maybe less than 10, closer to 5.

- One more thing, when do we get the kooker
- report on the western black-out?
-
- Drifter...

-be-careful-what-you-ask-for...-

As heard on Coast-to-Coast AM
{last over-night}
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
-a-caller-made-the-pronouncement-
....and... as heard being reported by Alex Jones
on the "Info Wars" Shortwave Radio Program
{today}
http://www.infowars.com/

-it's-official- The Kooker Report
on the San Diego {Western} Black-Out !

The story goes that the San Diego
{South-Western} Black-Out is/was a
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/san-di...-outage-update
Signal to the US based Islam-O-Terrorist
Sleeper-Cells to initiate Attacks this
10th Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks.

yes - i heard it all on-the-radio ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lJTGDwASmQ